Dr. Clinci has 15 years of full-time employment at university level teaching undergraduate and graduate courses. He has taught in Romania, Korea and Japan and his academic experience in East Asia extends for over a decade. He has earned his Doctor of Laws in Diplomacy from the School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University, China. His master degree was also received from Fudan University, and his Bachelor of arts from Transilvania University in Romania. While at Fudan University he was awarded various scholarships: Full-tuition scholraship from the China Scholarship Council for his master degree, Full-tuition Chinese Government Distinguished International Students Scholarship for his doctoral studies, Fudan University Outstanding Foreign Student Single Scholarship (2011), and Fudan University Scholarship for International Students on Outstanding Performances (2009). He has also benefited from the Korean Government Scholarship Program to study Korean language and culture for one semester at Seoul National University. He has published a number of articles and participated in a series of conferences. His research interests include but are not limited to Diplomacy, Foreign Policy Analysis, Chinese Foreign Policy, Global Governance and International Relations of East Asia.
Diplomacy, Foreign Policy Analysis, Chinese Foreign Policy, Global Governance and International Relations of East Asia
- "Surpassing the EU-China Conundrum: From MES Denial towards FTA?", NUCB JEIS, Vol.61 No.2, 201703
- "Foreign Policy Change and the Relations between China and the CEE countries", Fudan University, 201606
- "The unprecedented enlargement to the countries of Central and Eastern Europe: EU’s response, strategy and handling of accession", NUCB Journal of Economics and Information Science, Vol.60 No.2, 201603
- "China's Soft Power and Public Diplomacy in CEE: Productive or Counterproductive", International Journal of Political Science, Law and International Relations, Vol.5 No.1, 201502
- "An Analysis of China's Public Diplomacy toward the Central and Eastern European Countries", China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, Vol.8 No.286, 201308
- "EU's Antidumping Policies towards China and Their Implications", Academica Science Journal, Vol.2 No.3, 201312