March 2020、Times Higher Education（THE）
The "The World University Ranking Japan Edition 2020" has been released and we are pleased to announce that NUCB Undergraduate School has been ranked 16th of all Japanese universities (1st amongst private universities in Central Japan) for THE's "Environment Pillar".
Times Higher Education
THE is the leading provider of higher education data for the world's research-led institutions
The Times Higher Education Japan University Rankings 2020, based on 16 individual performance metrics, combining to create an overall score that reflects the broad strength of an institution.
This pillar looks at the make-up of the student and staff body at each campus, helping students to determine whether they will find themselves in a diverse, supportive and inclusive university environment.
- International students
- International staff
- No of students in international exchange programmes
- No of courses taught in a language other than Japanese
1. International College of Liberal Arts
2. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
3. International Christian University
4. Osaka Jogakuin University
14. Kyoto University of Foreign Studies
15. Tokyo International University
16. NUCB Undergraduate School