Best Masters Ranking
NGS programs have been ranked among top in East Asia by Eduniversal’s “Best Masters Ranking 2012”. The result includes its General Manager Program ranked 1st in Japan and 3rd in Asia, stepping higher up the rankings from the previous year.
|General Manager Program|
#3 in Asia
#1 in Japan
|Junior Manager Program|
#4 in Asia
#1 in Japan
|General Manager Program||
#12 in Asia
#2 in Japan
|Tax Accountant Program|
#1 in Asia
Business School Ranking
NUCB has been recognized as one of the world’s top business schools with an international reputation and was awarded 4 palms by to the EDUNIVERSAL rankings, sponsored by the French international human resources consulting firm, SMBG.
|4||Nagoya University of Commerce & Business|
|6||Tokyo University of Science|
|7||International University of Japan|
|8||Hitotsubashi University Ics|
Executive MBA Asia Ranking
- 1. CEIBS - China Europe International Business School / Executive MBA
- 2.Korea University / Executive MBA
- 3.The NUCB Graduate School / General Manager Program
- 4.National Taiwan University / Executive MBA
- 5.Tongji University / EMBA
- 6.School of management Fudan University / EMBA
- 7.NUS Business School/National University of Singapore / Asia-Pacific EMBA
- 8.Hong Kong University of Science and Technology / MBA Part Time Hong Kong
- 9.Seoul National University / Executive MBA
- 10.Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) / Executive MBA
Asahi Newspaper Ranking 2013
NUCB is ranked 26nd out of 756 Japanese universities by the Asahi newspaper company in its University Rankings for 2013.
|26||Nagoya University of Commerce & Business|
In 2002, Nagoya University of Commerce & Business acquired AACSB International membership as only the third educational institution in Japan. NUCB has achieved accreditation of its undergraduate and graduate programs in 2006 and successfully maintained it in 2011.
NUCB Graduate School is the only Japanese business school accredited by AMBA.
Principles for Responsible Management Education
NUCB is proud to announce our recent commitment to sustainability in business education as our new participation in PRME: Principles for Responsible Management Education. The mission the PRME initiative is to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally. The PRME participating schools are inspired by internationally accepted values such as the principles of the United Nations Global Compact. They seek to establish a process of continuous improvement among institutions of management education in order to develop a new generation of business leaders capable of managing the complex challenges faced by business and society in the 21st century.