- Campus address:
- 4-4 Sagamine, Komenoki-cho
- Nisshin-shi, Aichi 470-0193, Japan
It takes approximately 40-45 minutes from Nagoya city center to our Nisshin Campus via train and bus. The easiest and most convenient way to access the campus is by the following route:
Higashiyama Line to Fujigaoka Station. Exit the Higashiyama Line to take the Linimo Train to Koen Nishi station. From there, NUCB runs buses daily - a ride takes 5 minutes. Please check this schedule or contact admissions for futher information.
Cars, motorbikes & motorcycles
The Nisshin campus has spaces for bicycles and motorbikes and a parking lot for around 1,400 cars. Our students can use it free of charge.
- About 13 minutes from Komenoki Station on the Meitetsu-Toyota Line
- About 25 minutes from Akaike Station on the Tsurumai Line
- About 7 minutes from Koen-Nishi Station on the Linimo