NUCB Undergraduate School receives full-time international students who can complete a Bachelor's degree programme in 4 years. Admission is held twice a year in April and September. Information on entry requirements and application processes are provided below.
Course Overview: 4-Year Undergraduate Course
For those interested in our Language Institute, click here:
A healthy person (both mentally and physically) who is 18 years or older as of March 2018 that can satisfy one of the conditions from points 1 to 3, and 4.
1. Non-Japanese nationals who have completed 12 years of education in a foreign country or who are expected to graduate by March 2018
2. Those who have passed the university admission qualification examination (International Baccalaureate, Abitur etc.)
3. Others who have at least the equivalent qualifications as points 1 or 2 above
4. Acquired Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), or the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
Those who have taken other proficiency tests should consult with the admissions office in advance
Application Period for Residents in Japan
- First Stage: September 11 (Mon) ~ September 15 (Tue)
- Second Stage: October 20 (Fri) ~ October 27 (Fri)
- Third Stage: January 9 (Tue) ~ January 17 (Wed)
- Fourth Stage: February 9 (Fri) ~ February 16 (Fri)
- First Stage: September 26 (Tue) Nagoya
- Second Stage: November 5 (Sun) Nagoya
- Third Stage: January 23 (Tue) Tokyo ・Nagoya
- Fourth Stage: February 23 (Fri) Tokyo・ Nagoya・ Osaka
Application Period for Residents outside of Japan
- First Stage: September 4 (Mon) ~ September 12 (Tue)
- Second Stage: October 16 (Mon) ~ October 24 (Tue)
- Third Stage: January 5 (Fri) ~ January 17 (Wed)
- First Stage: September 20 (Wed) ~ September 21 (Thu)
- Second Stage: November 1 (Wed) ~ November 3 (Fri)
- Third Stage: January 22 (Mon) ~ January 24 (Wed)
Please download our application guide and submit the required documents by the listed deadlines.
Undergraduate Admission Policy
NUCBʼs mission is to educate innovative and ethical leaders who possess a ʻFrontier Spiritʼ and to create knowledge that advances business and society. Our students will have the ability to bridge the gap between New Asia and the rest of the world.
In order to train business leaders and entrepreneurs who can contribute to the business world of tomorrow, we offer an advanced education and research environment throughout our educational institutes.
Our university selects entrants who have the ability to excel in an active learning environment. We evaluate students to strict standards to ensure a high-quality education.
In particular, we will seek for the following for admission:
1. Those who have completed a high school educational curriculum and acquired the required logical thinking and communication skills necessary for university study
2. Those who can solve problems through the ability of sound judgment and reasoning
3. Those who have a broad perspective and respect for others with a willingness to learn in a diverse international community
One-on-One Skype Consultation
A member of the NUCB Business School staff is available for one-on-one Skype conversations and consultations to answer any questions you may have on our programs, admission requirements and procedures, housing options and student life in Nagoya and in Japan, etc. Feel free to contact us with any questions
Mailing Address/ Contact
NUCB Admission Office for International Students
4-4 Sagamine Komenoki-cho Nisshin, Aichi 4700193 Japan