Yuji Ono earned his master's degree and doctorate from Keio University. He is Dean of Faculty of Commerce at NUCB. In addition to conducting research in the areas of Marketing Strategy, Consumer Behavior, and Service Marketing, he has participated in a university/business collaboratiive research project involving retail businesses and professional sports clubs.
Consumer Behavior Marketing Strategy Japanese Distribution System
M.A., Keio University
Awards & Honours
- (2022) Outstanding Teaching Award 2021 / Teaching / Kurimoto Educational Institute. Kurimoto Educational Institute
- (2021) Responsible for obtaining subsidies from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Nagoya University of Commerce & Business[
- (2021) Outstanding Teaching Award 2020 / Teaching / Kurimoto Educational Institute. Kurimoto Educational Institute
- Yuji Ono (2018) Profit-improving Linear Tariffs Pricing in a Vertical Oligopoly. Theoretical Economics Letters, 2018, 8 8 (11) :ISSN Online: 2162-2086/ISSN Print: 2162-2078
- Yuji Ono (2017) THE EQUIVALENCE OF BERTRAND EQUILIBRIUM IN A DIFFERENTIATED DUOPOLY AND COURNOT EQUILIBRIUM IN A DIFFERENTIATED OLIGOPOLY. Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields 7 (2 (14)) :2068-7710
- (2021) Reserch Grant/Subsidy（Others）. Japan Management Co., Ltd. Primary Researcher
Book & Case Publishing
- Yuji Ono (2020) Paul Levy: Taking Charge of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (A).
- Yuji Ono (2020) Paul Levy: Taking Charge of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (B).
- Yuji Ono (2020) Paul Levy: Taking Charge of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (C) .
- KMS research association, Hiroshi Horikoshi, Yoji Matcuo (2017) The Focus of marketing theory. CHUOKEIZAI-SHA HOLDINGS, INC