Chiyoda Dormitory - City life in downtown Nagoya
Located in the middle of Nagoya's downtown core (Sakae) in the Naka Ward.
Single occupancy room, fully furnished including basic appliances.
Easy access within the city
- To the nearest station (Kamimaezu Station) - 6 minutes by walk
- To the center of the city (Sakae) - 3 minutes by subway
- To JR Central Tower and Nagoya Station - 10 minutes by subway
Safe and secure living space
Security cameras are installed in five common areas and the entrance has 2 locks to better enhance the security of the dormitory.
There are also digital lockers where post can be stored when students are at school.
Comfortable indoor environment
Chiyoda-dormitory provides 94 fully furnished rooms.
Furniture includes: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 bookshelf, 1 closet;
Appliances include: 1 air conditioner, 1 refrigerator, 1 washing machine, 1 microwave oven, 1 vacuum cleaner
In addition, you can enjoy fast internet in each room.
(1 room = 3.88 ~ 24.75 square meter)
Parking lots for car/bicycle
Students can park their cars and bicycles in the parking lot next to/inside the dormitory.
The parking lot can accommodate 15 vehicles, and the bicycle parking lot can accommodate 57 bicycles and 7 motorcycles.
- Move-in fee: 50,000 JPY
- Monthly rent: 61,500 JPY
- Monthly Housing Scholarship available
- Monthly utility charges: 9,250 JPY
- Monthly common service fee: 3,000 JPY