Meito Dormitory - A quiet residential area near downtown Nagoya
Meito dormitory was completed in March 2011 and is located in Meito-Ku, a quiet residential area in the eastern part of Nagoya City. The dormitory offers 197 single rooms and is well-furnished. There is also a women-only floor with exclusive entrance/exit and elevator to better ensure security.
- To the nearest station (Kamiyashiro Station or Issha Station) - 15 minutes by walk
- To the center of the city (Sakae) - 17 minutes by subway
- To JR Central Tower and Nagoya Station - 22 minutes by subway
Comfortable living space
The entrance is equipped with an auto-lock and security system, including a security camera. In addition to the living room, kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet, NUCB Undergraduate School also provides furniture and electric appliances in the room. Furniture includes: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 bookshelf, 1 closet; Appliances include: 1 air conditioner, 1 refrigerator, 1 microwave oven, 1 vacuum cleaner
(1 room = 24 ~ 26 square meter)
Parking lots for car/bicycle and coin laundry machines are provided.
Students can park their cars and bicycles in the parking lot near the dormitory. They can also use the coin laundry machine inside the dormitory.
- Move-in fee: 50,000 JPY
- Monthly rent: 61,500 JPY
- Monthly Housing Scholarship available
- Monthly utility charges: 9,250 JPY
- Monthly common service fee: 3,000 JPY