Dr. Sangheon Han obtained his Ph.D. (Management) from Osaka University Graduate School. He is specialized in Management Science and conducts research on various scientific methods of decision making. His specialty is the matter of Portfolio Selection and optimization of the supply chain network by using Meta Heuristic Algorithms such as Genetic Algorithms. His most recent research is on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), the field of scientific decision making with a psychological approach of human beings, who are the decision makers. He is currently working on the research applied AHP for international companies with the collaboration of other researchers.
Operations Research, Multi-Criteria Decision Science, Meta-Heuristic Methods for Complex Problems, Supply Chain Networks
Ph.D., Osaka University
Awards & Honours
- (2020) Outstanding Teaching Award. NUCB
- (2019) Outstanding Teaching Award 2019. Kurimoto Educational Institute
- (2018) GBS academic paper award. Global Business Society
- (2018) NUCB Teaching Award(2017). NUCB
- (2016) Outstanding Teaching Award. NUCB
- (2016) Outstanding Teaching Award(2015) . NUCB
- Sangheon Han (2020) Additional Transportation Costs benefit Consumer Surplus and Social Welfare in a Bilateral Duopoly. Bulletin of Applied Economics 7 (2) :2056-3736
- Sangheon Han (2019) Application of allotted analytic hierarchy process (aAHP) in group decision making problem - The evaluation of entrepreneurial ability of Participants at Nisshin Tourist Town Development event -. Journal of Global Business Society 5 (1) :ISSN 2186-2117
- Sangheon Han (2019) The General Least Square Deviation OWA Operator Problem. Mathematics 7 (4) :ISSN: 2227-7390
- Sangheon Han (2018) Profit-Improving Linear Tariffs Pricing in a Vertical Oligopoly. Theoretical Economics Letters, 2018, 8 2018, 8,2055-2062 :ISSN Online: 2162-2086/ISSN Print: 2162-2078
- Sangheon Han (2018) A Case study on the evaluation of entrepreneurial ability of Participants at Nisshin Tourist Town Development event through Analytic Hierarchy Process. Journal of Global Business Society 4 (1) :2186-2117
- Sangheon Han (2017) A NEW APPROACH TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF PAIRWISE-COMPARISON ON THE AHP. Scientiae Mathematicae Japonicae e-2017 (30) :1346-0447
- Sangheon Han (2016) THE EQUIVALENCE OF BERTRAND EQUILIBRIUM IN A DIFFERENTIATED DUOPOLY AND COURNOT EQUILIBRIUM IN A DIFFERENTIATED OLIGOPOLY. Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields 7 (2(14)) :2068-7710
Book & Case Publishing
- Sangheon Han (2020) Pilgrim Bank (B): Customer Retention.
- Sangheon Han (2020) Pilgrim Bank (C): Electronic Billpay.
- Sangheon Han (2020) Kristen's Cookie Co. (A) (Abridged).
- Sangheon Han (2020) Hank Kolb, Director, Quality Assurance.
- Sangheon Han (2020) Kristen's Cookie Co. (A).
- Sangheon Han (2020) Kristen's Cookie Co. (A2).
- Sangheon Han (2020) SweetWater.
- Sangheon Han (2020) Hamptonshire Express.
- Sangheon Han (2020) Rich-Con Steel.
- SangHeon Han (2016) Firms' Strategic Decisions, Vol. 2. Bentham ebooks