Dr. Takashi Tsubakita is a Professor in Faculty of Management in NUCB where he has taught since 2002. He received a Ph.D. in Human and Environmental Studies from Kyoto University (Kyoto, Japan) in 2005. He is a Certified Clinical Psychologist and studies Clinical and Educational Psychology.
Ph.D., Kyoto University
- Takashi Tsubakita (2021) Negative emotions about climate change are related to insomnia symptoms and mental health: Cross-sectional evidence from 25 countries. Current psychology.
- Takashi Tsubakita (2020) Assessing Knowledge-Based and Perceived Health Literacy Among Japanese Adolescents: A Cross-Sectional Study. Global Pediatric Health. 7
- Takashi Tsubakita (2019) Effectiveness of non-expert idea creation activities for product development. Development Engineering. 39 (1)
- Junich Nishimura & Mari Hirano (2019) Psychology of Lifelong Development. Nakanishiya Publishing
- Takashi Tsubakita (2017) Item response theory analysis of the Utrecht Work Engagement Scale for Students (UWES-S) using a sample of Japanese university and college students majoring medical science, nursing, and natural science. BMC Research Notes.
- Takashi Tsubakita (2017) A New Functional Health Literacy Scale for Japanese Young Adults Based on Item Response Theory. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health. :1010-5395
- Takashi Tsubakita (2016) Measurement Invariance of Personal Well-Being Index(PWI-8) Across 26 Countries. Journal of Happiness Studies. :1389-4978
- Takashi Tsubakita (2016) Academic burnout- Is it the case in Japan?. NUCB insight.
- Takashi Tsubakita (2015) Constructing the Japanese version of the Maslach Burnout Inventory- Student Survey: Confirmatory factor analysis. Japan Journal of Nursing Science. 13 (1) :1742-7924
- Takashi Tsubakita (2015) Academic burnout and the positive/negative spillover from non-academic to academic activities in university students. Human Resource Management Research. 5 (2) :e-ISSN: 2169-9666