Ranked No.1 in Univ. Ranking (Midlands) - THE World University Rankings Japan Edition 2021
On March 25, 2021 "Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings Japan 2021" was released.
NUCB Undergraduate school has ranked first in the Midlands (Tokai-Hokuriku) region and 16th in Japan (6th in Japan in the field of Economics and Business Administration) in "Environment" and ranked third among Economics and Business Administration universities in the Tokai-Hokuriku region (2nd among private universities) in "Engagement".
Ranking position in each field
|1||NUCB Undergraduate School|
|2||Nagoya University of Foreign Studies|
|3||Toyohashi University of Technology|
(Tokai and Hokuriku regions / General)
|3||NUCB Undergraduate School|
(Tokai and Hokuriku Region/Economics and Business Administration/General)
What is THE World University Rankings?
The Times Higher Education Japan University Rankings use a balanced scorecard approach, with 16 individual performance indicators combining to create an overall score that reflects the broad strength of an institution
This pillar looks at the make-up of the student and staff body at each campus, helping students to determine whether they will find themselves in a diverse, supportive and inclusive university environment.
- Ratio of Foreign Students
- Ratio of foreign faculty members
- Ratio of Japanese students studying abroad
- Ratio of courses offered in foreign languages
This pillar measures opinions of the university from two sources: the High School Advisors Survey and the Japan Student Survey.
- Student survey (faculty/student interaction, enrichment of classes and instruction, opportunities for collaborative learning)
- Reputation survey of high school teachers (emphasis on global human resources development, ability development after enrollment)
Japan University Rankings 2021: methodology
Times Higher Education (THE)https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/methodology-japan-university-rankings-2021