This seminar is the beginning of an important relationship between the teacher and the students in terms of overall guidance and personal self-development toward graduation and into the workplace.
It is designed to provide students with practical research, study and workplace/employability skills. It is an interactive course where students are expected to participate and to contribute to the class.
Students are also required to work well in teams and to share knowledge and ideas with each other. Each student is also required to complete all assignments related to the development of their graduation thesis/project, their portfolio folder and other assignments at the discretion of the instructor.
- Amazing Cell Phone and Problems
- The History of Aviation in the World
- Environment Problems Caused by Global Warming
- JAPANES GASTRONOMIC CULTURE
- Bushido-Heart of Japanese Culture
- Japanese Culture As It Is Seen From Outside
- Music History and Social Impact
- Approaches to Studying English
- American Humor and Japanese Humor Similarities and Differences
- Japanese Modern Diplomacy
- The Research of Use of Space for Japanese and Foreigners
- The relationships between multilingualism and international communication history
- Poverty seen from the eyes of the homeless
- The History of Name and Social Problem of Name
- The relationship between China and Japan
- Attitudes for Studying Foreign Language
- Comparison of the Lifestyles of Chinese and Japanese people
- Effects of bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers
- Cultural Differences of Japan and Britain
- Japanese Behavior and Manners