LANGUAGE AND GLOBAL CULTURE
Knowledge about language and global culture is a necessity for living and working in a globalised world. This course will help prepare students to function in an intercultural context. In an environment where people from different from different backgrounds live and work together, reciprocal cultural understanding is of utmost importance. Knowledge of language and culture has a strong effect on one's ability to interact or communicate across cultures.Learning goals LGI, II and IV apply to this course.
- LG-1 Critical thinking for frontier spirit（批判的思考）
- LG-2 Diversity awareness（多様性の意識）
- LG-3 Business ethics and sustainability（企業倫理と持続可能性）
- LG-4 Analytical decision making skills（分析的意思決定）
- LG-5 Effective communication skills（効果的なコミュニケーション）
- LG-6 New-asian business perspective（ニューアジアでのビジネス展開力）