MATT LOVE holds an MA in International Cinema from the University of Bedfordshire, a BA (Hons) in Media Production with English Literature from the University of Luton. CELTA qualified he is currently a Doctoral Candidate in Education at the University of Exeter. His research interests include: Alternative Pedagogy, Digital Storytelling, Journalism and New Media.
Alternative Pedagogy, Digital Storytelling, Journalism and New Media
M.A. University of Bedfordshire
- "The Meaning and Practice of Professionalism: Concepts & Constructs", NUCB Insight, Vol.06, 201706
- "Pedagogical Practices & Theory: In the Classroom without Walls", NUCB Journal of Language, Culture and Communication, Vol.18 No.1, 201607
- "Through the Learners Lens: The Culture of English Education in South Korea", Applied Linguistics Association of Korea, 201310
- "Through the Learner`s Lens: The Culture of English Education in the Republic of Korea", Proceedings Book; KOTESOL International Conference, 201310
- "Red River: Re-Examining the Hawksian Cowboy", British and American Language & Literature of Korea, 201204